A repeatable solution for a community that keeps growing.
Cinco Ranch is a booming Texas community with a population density 43x higher than the national average. All those people moving in were crowding onto the existing wireless networks to stream video, listen to music, and use data-hungry mobile apps. It was only a matter of time before the cell towers on the outskirts of Cinco Ranch became inadequate for the area’s wireless coverage and capacity needs. It was clear that in order to keep this community connected, they would need a new wireless solution.
What we did:
- Identified areas that needed additional coverage and capacity
- Worked closely with the county government, community groups and homeowners associations (HOAs) to educate and resolve concerns
- Found innovative ways to integrate small cell nodes into the surrounding landscape
- Earned the trust of HOAs through multiple meetings and a commitment to educating the groups
- Developed a solution and process that could be repeated as new developments popped up and the population continued to grow