We hold our suppliers to extremely high standards. Ours.
Our business is dependent on relationships—with customers, employees, wireless carriers, and communities. In all of our interactions we insist on conducting ourselves in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards. Ultimately, our goal is to strengthen and make a positive difference in the communities we serve. To do this, we rely on a network of suppliers who share our values and understand the importance of conducting business with honesty and integrity. We recognize that diversity, both within our organization and among our suppliers, enhances engagement and gives us a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Crown Castle has established criteria that must be met by all suppliers before providing site related services. There are three types of suppliers, Carrier, Subcontractor and Contractor. The definition and criteria for each is provided below.
Carrier suppliers work directly for one of our licensed wireless carriers on a Crown Castle site and do not need be qualified by Crown Castle. However, we do require that your company sign a Master Site Indemnity Agreement (MSI) with Crown Castle.
How to receive a MSI Agreement
The carrier must initiate the request on your behalf through their Crown Castle Project Manager. The MSI Agreement only allows your firm to work on a Crown Castle site when working directly for one of our licensed carriers.
Subcontractors who work directly for one of our approved contractors (see below) are not required to be qualified contractors to work on Crown Castle assets.
Contractors work directly for Crown Castle primarily at our telecommunication sites in the areas of new construction, repair, modification, and maintenance, as well as professional services such as site acquisition, engineering, project management, regulatory and environmental services. This work is performed under Crown Castle Services Master Agreement(s) depending on the type of services you offer.
How to become a Contractor
- READ FIRST: Instructions & Checklist
- New Contractor Information Form (NCI)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (A0-A1)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (A2)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (A3)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (E0)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (E1)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (E2)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (L0 Drones)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (L0)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (L1)
- Insurance Requirement Summary (L2)
- Sample: Construction Service Master Agreement (L1)
- Sample: Maintenance Service Master Agreement (L0)
- Sample: Professional Services Agreement (A0-A3 and E0-E2)
- Sample: Turnkey Service Master Agreement (L2)