Whether it’s a business traveler using her room as a makeshift office or a vacationer checking in on things back home, wireless access is an essential service you provide to your guests. We can make sure your facilities are equipped with the necessary infrastructure to accommodate the wireless services they demand. Providing quality access makes your venue more attractive to travelers and event planners and ensures that your staff and business visitors can work uninterrupted—even in hard-to-reach places, such as parking garages or around pools or golf courses.
Things you should consider:
- Appearance: We use your existing infrastructure—buildings, light posts, telephone poles—to discreetly place nodes so they don’t distract from the aesthetic of your venue.
- Neutral host: Our infrastructure is shareable, which means that each site can accommodate multiple carriers—reducing unnecessary site redundancy.
- Negotiation: Do you really have time to deal with each wireless carrier individually? We’re your single point of contact and we already have long-term relationships with every wireless carrier. We’ll negotiate with the carriers, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Safety & security: Did you know 70% of 911 calls originate from cell phones? In the event of an emergency, you want to know that you have the infrastructure in place to accommodate the wireless services we all rely on to stay safe.
- Scalability: We connect our nodes with fiber optic cable—giving the system nearly limitless capacity.
- Engineering: We have in-house engineers who can provide custom, creative solutions for your individual needs.
- Monitoring: We have a manned Network Operations Center that monitors all our sites 24/7, so we can proactively respond in the event that issues arise.