Providing reliable wireless coverage before, during, and after events is a unique challenge. Guests want the ability to share their experiences with friends in real time; however, capacity issues can leave them feeling frustrated. It’s not just your guests who need wireless service. You depend on it to communicate with employees and streamline your operations.
Whether indoors or outdoors, we can make sure your facilities are equipped with the necessary infrastructure to address fluctuating demand and give guests access to the services they demand—even in hard-to-reach areas. We’ll work with you to design a solution that’s easily expandable and upgradable, and that accommodates multiple wireless carriers. And we’ll do it all in a way that blends in with the environment and preserves the integrity and aesthetics of your property.
Things you should consider:
- Appearance: We use your existing infrastructure—buildings, light posts, telephone poles—to discreetly place nodes so they don’t distract from the aesthetic of your venue.
- Neutral host: Our infrastructure is shareable, which means that each site can accommodate multiple carriers—reducing unnecessary site redundancy.
- Negotiation: Do you really have time to deal with each wireless carrier individually? We’re your single point of contact and we already have long-term relationships with every wireless carrier. We’ll negotiate with the carriers, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Safety & security: Did you know 70% of 911 calls originate from cell phones? In the event of an emergency, you want to know that you have the infrastructure in place to accommodate the wireless services we all rely on to stay safe.
- Scalability: We connect our nodes with fiber optic cable—giving the system nearly limitless capacity.
- Engineering: We have in-house engineers who can provide custom, creative solutions for your individual needs.
- Monitoring: We have a manned Network Operations Center that monitors all our sites 24/7, so we can proactively respond in the event that issues arise.