There may be no place where having reliable wireless service is more important than on a university or college campus. It goes without saying that students expect constant access to their phones, social media, and other messaging services. But, more important, parents want the assurance that reliable communications are in place for their children in the event of an emergency or other public safety event. And, of course, administrators have a vested interest in keeping both groups happy. As the nation’s largest provider of wireless infrastructure, we’ll make sure your campus is equipped with the right mix of towers, rooftop antennas, and small cell solutions to accommodate the capacity needs of the wireless carriers who provide service to your students, faculty, parents, and alumni. And you can be sure we’ll do it in a way that blends in with your environment and preserves your campus appearance.
Things you should consider:
- Appearance: We use your existing infrastructure—buildings, light posts, telephone poles—to discreetly place nodes so they don’t distract from the aesthetic of your campus.
- Neutral host: Our infrastructure is shareable, which means that each site can accommodate multiple carriers—reducing unnecessary site redundancy.
- Negotiation: Do you really have time to deal with each wireless carrier individually? We’re your single point of contact and we already have long-term relationships with every wireless carrier. We’ll negotiate with the carriers, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Safety & security: Did you know 70% of 911 calls originate from cell phones? In the event of an emergency, you want to know that you have the infrastructure in place to accommodate the wireless services we all rely on to stay safe.
- Scalability: We connect our nodes with fiber optic cable—giving the system nearly limitless capacity.
- Engineering: We have in-house engineers who can provide custom, creative solutions for your individual needs.
- Monitoring: We have a manned Network Operations Center that monitors all our sites 24/7, so we can proactively respond in the event that issues arise.