Your customers expect to be able to use their wireless devices everywhere they go. Indoor small cell solutions (SCS) allow you to extend your coverage in hard-to-serve, high-traffic and capacity-constrained areas like universities, recreation areas, stadiums
Why Crown Castle?
- Experience: We have over 15 years of experience with SCS, including in many of the most prominent venues, theme parks, and universities in the country.
- Long-term partner: You can count on us to be here for the long haul.
- Seamless integration: Our SCS seamlessly integrate with our tower and rooftop assets.
- Neutral host solution: We have the flexibility to support multiple carriers.
- Turnkey solutions: We can get you on the air quickly.
- Single point of contact: A single project manager handles all your interactions with Crown Castle.
- Network Operations Center: We monitor everything 24/7.
- In-market resources: Our local relationships streamline the entire process.
- Fiber footprint: We own approximately 65,000 route miles of fiber in 23 of the top 25 markets that can be used for fiber-to-the-cell installations.
More about indoor SCS
Small cell networks give you the ability to deliver targeted coverage and increased capacity in areas where large groups of people congregate. These can include: