As demand for wireless connectivity continues to increase, you need the ability to quickly expand to ensure that your customers continue to receive the service they expect. The shared infrastructure model is the most efficient way to give wireless carriers access to every market. For you as a carrier, the benefits are hard to ignore. In addition to lower costs than building and owning towers, leasing allows you to better allocate your capital and focus on your core business.
Why Crown Castle?
- Reach: We are the largest provider of shared wireless infrastructure in the US with approximately 40,000 cell towers comprising approximately 91,000 installations. Further, we have a key presence in all the major markets in the US, with approximately 71% of our towers located in the top 100 markets.
- Experience: We have 20 years of experience in the tower industry and enjoy strong relationships with every major wireless carrier. They rely on our expertise to handle even the most complex situations.
- Turnkey solutions: We design, build, and maintain cost-effective infrastructure solutions from start to finish and can get you on air quickly.
- Local presence: We have 40 district offices in the US, across 4 regional areas, and our people on the ground have the knowledge and authority to ensure proper planning.
- Staff: Many of our seasoned professionals have over 10 years of experience in the industry. They can provide site acquisition, construction, architecture and engineering, and zoning and permitting services.
- Customer satisfaction: We are the industry leaders in customer satisfaction based on speed, responsiveness, and tools.
Our best-in-class resources
- CCIsites: We make our comprehensive database of wireless infrastructure available to you in our best-in-class tool, CCIsites. We’ve streamlined the site selection process so you can quickly respond to the coverage and capacity demands of your customers. Learn more.
- Network Operations Center: Our fully staffed, state-of-the-art Network Operations Center monitors all of our sites 24/7, so we always know what’s going on and can respond quickly to any problems. The Network Operations Center provides reporting and analysis, fault and network management and systems monitoring. Learn more.